Since 1991, Crimson Cup Coffee & Tea has traveled the globe searching for the finest specialty-grade coffees for hundreds of independent coffee houses in 37 states. We roast the carefully selected coffee beans daily in small batches to bring out their unique flavor profiles. And, we cup coffees to hand-select the very best single-origin coffees and coffee blends for you. The coffees below represent our latest and greatest finds. Most come from small coffee farms in remote, high-altitude growing regions all over the world including Ethiopia, Guatemala, Honduras, and Indonesia.
- 2020 Good Food Award Finalist
- 2019 Golden Bean Champion
- 2016 Roast Magazine ROASTER of the YEAR
- Hand roasted by Master Roaster Dave Rochus
- Certified Kosher thru Ohio-K Kosher Supervision Services
- Cupped for optimum flavor by master cuppers Brandon Bir and Dave Eldridge
- Packaged by hand in air tight bags to protect the flavor and freshness of the beans
- Shipped fresh to you using USPS
- *Free Shipping on all consumer coffee orders over $20 in the contiguous United States. Regrettably, we cannot ship to California residents at this time.
- Looking for wholesale coffee beans or coffee shop supplies? Please contact us.
Order today! These featured coffees are only available for a limited time.
We offer secure check-out and accept the following major credit cards: