FREE WEBINAR – 9.18: Learn the Seven Steps to a Successful Coffee BusinessAugust 30, 2013 (Published: August 30, 2013)
In just an hour, Crimson Cup Founder and President Greg Ubert will introduce everything you need to know to run a successful coffee business.
Since 1991, Greg has helped more than 250 entrepreneurs like you start and maintain independent coffee shops in 28 states. In this webinar, he’ll reveal the Seven Steps to their success.
There’s no cost to attend, but space is limited. To register, click the link provided and provide your name to RESERVE YOUR SPACE TODAY!
The Seven Steps form the basis of Crimson Cup’s coffee shop franchise alternative program. Drawn from Greg’s book, Seven Steps to Success in the Specialty Coffee Industry, they include:
- Step One:Focus on the Location. Choosing the right location is the first – and most important – step in opening a coffee shop. Greg will share tips for finding the perfect home for a new coffee business, as well as a formula for pricing rent.
- Step Two: Focus on Efficiency of Equipment Layout. The ideal coffee bar layout fits into the choreography of the business and can boost profits by 20 percent or more. In the webinar, you’ll learn about efficient placement of the menu, cash register, espresso machine and other coffee bar elements.
- Step Three: Focus on Proper Ingredients and Equipment. “Today’s specialty coffee consumer demands top quality,” Greg said. “Since quality ingredients cost only pennies more per serving, it’s illogical not to buy the best.” Learn how to source quality ingredients and choose top-notch equipment to keep business brewing.
- Step Four: Focus on The Marketing. Many coffee shop owners neglect this vital function because they don’t know where to start or are put off by the perceived expense. Greg will share grassroots marketing ideas that drive business without breaking the bank.
- Step Five: Focus on Training. “Thorough training for both owners and baristas is one of the most critical factors in starting and running a successful coffee house,” Greg said. In the webinar, he’ll discuss elements of an effective training program for owners and staff.
- Step Six: Focus on Customer Service. “Great customer service doesn’t occur in a vacuum. It’s tied to other Steps such as Training and Layout,” Greg said. In the webinar, you’ll learn how to tie everything together to provide a “Wow” customer experience that drives repeat and word-of-mouth traffic.
- Step Seven: Focus on Cleanliness. In the final step, Greg will discuss how to turn cleanliness into a competitive advantage.
This complimentary webinar is just another way we’re here to support the community of independent coffee houses. And, as a gift to help your initial business planning, you will receive a SPECIAL OFFER to purchase the book after the webinar.
“Education, sharing knowledge and training are a huge part of what we do,” Greg said. “We developed the Seven Steps program as an alternative to expensive coffee franchises because we have a passion for helping independent coffee shops succeed.”
There’s no cost to attend, but space is limited. To register, click the link provide and provide your name to RESERVE YOUR SPACE TODAY!